An affordable online presence for small to medium-sized businesses in Liverpool, Wirral, Manchester and throughout the UK
We know that budget is a key decision factor for any small to medium-sized businesses looking for a new website. Our team have the experience to deliver quality websites time after time for businesses of any size, without them having to break the bank.
We’ve helped businesses at many different stages of their online growth;
- Perhaps you are a start up and have nothing but a logo and looking to make the leap online?
- You could be a business who is well established but has never explored having a website presence?
- Maybe you have tried building a website using a free website builder but were frustrated by the lack of flexibility and features?
- It could be that your current website is outdated and in need of a refresh?
Whatever your current position, we’re here to help and we have the necessary experience to rescue or turn around the fortunes of your website.
Lead Generation, Tailored to Your Business
We’ve worked with hundreds of small to medium-sized businesses over the last 10 years, in almost every industry we can think of. There is one thing that all of these businesses had in common – they required a website that converted more – whether that be more sales, more enquiries or to raise the profile of their brand to increase engagement with their audience.
In order to achieve this, each website project is undertaken with a fresh approach and the objectives clearly defined with each specific business. At the beginning of each project our scoping and requirements process is tried and tested over the years to ensure we get all the information we require to achieve project success. This involves immersing ourselves in to your core business values, beliefs and goals so that we can create something that you can be proud of and is aligned with your business strategy.
This could be anything from a restaurant that requires a streamlined booking process for diners, to a top Rugby League club that needs to provide fans with an easy online experience to keep up to date with team news and ticketing information.
We build all of our lead generation websites on WordPress, the world’s most popular content management system and one that more than 75 million websites are built on.
Our in-house team of expert web designers and developers know everything there is about WordPress so we can use it to our advantage when building custom websites for our clients. From the content planning stages to the UX/UI designs, then the coding and testing, our team has a tried and tested process when it comes to WordPress design & development.
The end result is a stunning brochure website that is packed with features and designed to give your business an advanced over your competitors.
Cost-Effective Solutions for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses
We understand the minefield that many businesses walk through when choosing a web agency. There are hundreds of agencies locally and further afield all promising the world at prices that almost seem to good to be true. That’s because they almost always are.
The most important thing you need to consider is, are you getting value for money and is the chosen agency providing a bespoke solution or an off the shelf template? If you are being sold a template then the chances are you will have to go through the web design process again at some time in the near future, because your website will not be fit for purpose. A bespoke website for small to medium sized businesses does not have to cost the world, and templates are not the only answer when you are on the search for an affordable website.
We have payment plans available to spread the costs and give you a quality website without large upfront costs. If you are looking for an affordable website and you are based in Liverpool or further afield, we are here to guide you through this experience.
When we design/build a new website for your business, the following is included every time;
- Bespoke website design to your branding and visual style – absolutely NO templates used!
- Fully responsive and optimised for mobiles, tablets and desktop computers
- Built on WordPress content management system
- Homepage design including all the bells and whistles – scrolling banners, accordions, pop-ups and other dynamic content features
- Unlimited subpages with unique page layouts
- Blog section with individual posts and social sharing
- Special content types for your business, for example; case studies listing page with filtering and links to individual case studies
- Contact page including Google location map and enquiry form
- On-page search engine optimisation
- Search engine submissions & Google Analytics setup
- Training session for your team members
- High-quality istock images
- We can provide hosting for your website and an SSL certificate at a yearly cost
Contact us for a no-obligation chat
Call or email us today and speak to an expert who can provide you with no-obligation advice on how to write a project scope document for your new business website. We also offer a free website health check to businesses who want a second opinion on their current website & digital marketing strategy.